Sunday 8 May 2011

Here, take mine.

I recently had to create and film a diorama for my Games Design class.

I was discussing some of the aspects of the filming with Helen at the dinner table. Earlier that day I'd acquired some additional legos that I hoped at the time would give me a sufficient number of lego men.

Jack was quite during the conversation. Normally he's quite chatty. This time however he sat contently and ate his dinner until Helen went to the kitchen to get his pudding.

Daddy, have you got enough legos for your school?
Yes, I think so.
If you haven't. You can use some of mine and you can keep them if you need to.

Jack has no idea that I'd already made very specific plans to raid his collection for what I needed. But the sentiment is very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment