Sunday 20 June 2010

Jack's latest invention.

It's been hot in England for a change so we got out the paddling pool. We got Jack all geared up with water pistols and his swimming trunks only for him to refuse to get in at all because water was too cold. So we went to the local carnival for a couple hours instead.

After we got back from the carnival Jack decided to brave the water. So Helen stripped him down to a t-shirt and undies and let him loose. Jack had a great time, splashing, squirting everything in the yard, mostly me, apparently the rules said that he could shoot me but I would shoot him while he was shooting me, or refilling...

Jack eventually had the best idea that he's ever had. He called me over and gave me some very specific instructions. Here is the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment