Sunday 11 December 2011

Precognative Movie Watching.

Today is Friday so when I picked Jack up from school I told him that we were going to watch a movie when we got home.
What movie?
I was thinking transformers 3 since neither of us has seen it.
Yes, yes I've been waiting to see that movie. I love that movie, it's my favorite movie.
I'd quite like to see it too.
I already know how the beginning goes. I haven't seen the movie but I know how the beginning bit goes.
You do?
Yeah, and the end.
How does the beginning go then?
Silver letters. All the transformer movies start with silver letters.
You're probably right. So how does the end go?
The good guy beats up all of the baddies. All of the baddies are beaten and then the movie ends.

So there you have it. For those of you that may not have seen the film I hope that we've not spoiled it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment